G.O.Ms.No. 55 Dt:26-02-2014 :: Permitted the Recruiting Agencies to Fill twenty four thousand seventy eight (24,078) vacant posts through Direct Recruitment
1. G.O.Rt.No.5691, General Administration (Ser-A) Dept,dt.13.12.2012.
2. G.O.Ms.No. 132, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated 3.6.2013 read with
G.O.Ms.No. 182, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated. 02.07.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No. 183, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated. 02.07.2013.
4. U.O.No.3474/EC/A1/2013, dt.26-06-2013 of H.E (A1) Department.
O R D E R:
In the G.O. first read above the General Administration (Services-A) Department issued orders adopting an annual calendar for recruitments and
prescribed a schedule for estimation and notification of vacancies for recruitment.
2. Accordingly, this department has issued orders in G.O.Ms.No.183, Finance (SMPC.I) Department, dt.02-07-2013 according permission to fill vacant posts in various categories in different departments and autonomous institutions. Among others, certain posts in the JNTU College of Engineering, Ananthapur were also included for direct recruitment through Departmental Selection Committee. It has been noticed that inadvertently some posts relating to the JNTU College of Engineering, Pulivendula have also been included in the JNTU College of Engineering, Ananthapur.
3. In partial modification of the orders issued in the reference third read
above, the Government had issued the following amendment to annexure to the G.O third read above.
4. The Higher Education Department shall take necessary further action in the matter.