Take printout of SSC MARCH 2013 NOMINAL ROLL and make corrections and submit.
ITEACHERZ QUICK VIEW
31 January, 2013
GO RT No: 133(RWS & S Dept), Dt: 24.1.13 :: Administrative sanction of 7864.57 lakhs for providing drinking water facility to schools in rural areas under 50:50 share by Centre & State Govt.'s
GO RT No: 1837, Dt: 27.12.12 :: Instructions to adopt e-seva rates for Enrollment of benificiaries both employees and pensioners along with dependents on EHF Portal
30 January, 2013
23 January, 2013
20 January, 2013
19 January, 2013
Dear readers, here you can download a mobile application which can inform to some identified numbers when the individual is in danger.this application is available for all android, nokia and other smart phones.
17 January, 2013
16 January, 2013
For all presdential order and related G.O.s send a request to email@example.com
15 January, 2013
Who Invented the Periodic Table? Do you know who described the first periodic table of the elements that ordered the elements by increasing atomic weight and according to trends in their properties? I'll give you a hint. It was not Dmitri Mendeleev. The actual inventor of the periodic table is someone rarely mentioned in chemistry history books.
If you answered "Dmitri Mendeleev" then you might be incorrect. Dmitri Mendeleev presented his periodic table of the elements based on increasing atomic weight on March 6, 1869, in a presentation to the Russian Chemical Society. While Mendeleev's table was the first to gain some acceptance in the scientific community, it was not the first table of its kind.
John Newlands had published his Law of Octaves in 1865. The Law of Octaves had two elements in one box and did not allow space for undiscovered elements, so it was criticized and did not gain recognition.
A year earlier (1864) Lothar Meyer published a periodic table which described the placement of 28 elements. Meyer's periodic table ordered the elements into groups arranged in order of their atomic weights. His periodic table arranged the elements into 6 families according to their valence, which was the first attempt to classify the elements according to this property.
While many people are aware of Meyer's contribution to the understanding of element periodicity and the development of the periodic table, many have not heard of Alexandre-Emile Béguyer de Chancourtois. de Chancourtois was the first scientist to arrange the chemical elements in order of their atomic weights. In 1862 de Chancourtois presented a paper describing his arrangement of the elements to the French Academy of Sciences. The paper was published in the Academy's journal, Comptes Rendus, but without the actual table. The periodic table did appear in another publication, but it was not as widely read as the Academy's journal. de Chancourtois was a geologist and his paper primarily dealt with geological concepts so his periodic table did not gain the attention of the chemists of the day.
The modern periodic table orders the elements according to increasing atomic number rather than increasing atomic weight, but the earlier tables were true periodic tables since they grouped the elements according to periodicity of their chemical and physical properties. Protons, which define elements today, were unknown at the time.
14 January, 2013
13 January, 2013
Dear Readers and viewers, our teachers are facing some troubles to download the DSC lists from right pan of this blog, I have reposted all DSC lists available with me for download without any login required.
If any of our teachers have more information related DSC which is not specified here please send me those files for the use of all teachers. you can mail those files to me ie to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prakasam dsc 1994-1998
DSC ROASTER CUM MERIT FROM 1994 TO 2002
610 go FINAL_LIST
DSC RECRUITMENT - 2000 PRAKASAM DISTRICT
DSC RECRUITMENT - 2001 PRAKASAM DISTRICT
DSC RECRUITMENT - 2002 PRAKASAM DISTRICT
DSC RECRUITMENT - 2003 PRAKASAM DISTRICT
SGT SELECTION LIST - DSC-2006 - PRAKASAM DISTRICT
DSC_2008_Vacancies & Notification
Prakasam Sorted DSC 2008
10 January, 2013
MEOs are requested must submitted the above particulars before 11.01.2013. Treat this as must urgent as per SPD order.
09 January, 2013
All Government Employees/ Pensioners have to show your Employee / Pensioners ID card at the hospital at the time of admission
GUIDELINES FOR SENDING MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT PROPOSALS
Forms and Certificates
1.APPLICATION FOR MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT-APPENDIX-2
3.NON DRAWAL CERTIFICATE
5.EMERGENCY ADMISSION CERTIFICATE
CGHS TARIFF LIST
NIMS TARIFF LIST
for more details and for following GO's Related to Medical Reimbursment visit
Related List of Govt. Orders available @ Medical Reimbursment Website
- Andhra Pradesh Integrated Medical Attendance Rules, 1972 G.O. Ms. No.105 APIMA Rules - certain amendments to Go Ms 74
- Go. Ms 74 APIMA Rules 1972- Recommendations for revision Accepted G.O.102 Death Relief
- Go Ms 397 Enhancement of Medical Reimbursement to pensioners Go Ms 68 PRC Recommendations
- Go. Ms 29 - Allowances PRC recommendations Go Ms 38 Private hospital within and outside state
- Go. Ms 152 - Maternity leave enhancement to 180 days Go. Ms 162 Guidelines for recognition of private Hospitals
- Go. Ms No. 180 - Scrutiny of Medical Bills - MLA, Ex MLAs Go. Ms 346 Scrutiny of bills upto Rs. 50,000
- Go. Ms 579 - Admission and treatment - Pensioners - NIMS ans SVIMS Go. Ms 155 Leave Rules - Enhancement of EOL for certain diseases
- Go. Ms.136 - Relief in case of death of family pensioners Go.Ms 52 Special Leave - Hysterectomy
- Go Ms 87 - Inclusion of Family Pensioners GO Ms 97 - Fixation of Bed strength for Super Specialty Hospitals
- GO Ms 106 - Guidelines for recognition of Private Hospitals- Amendment Go Ms No 299 - Medical Officers - MLA qtrs dispensaries
- Go Ms No 342 - Proposal Medical Officers of MLA qtrs dispenaries - Amendment Go Ms No 477 - Guidelines for Recognition of Private Hospitals - Prescribing MOU
- Go Ms No 601 - Sanction of Medical reimbursement upto 3rd spell
- Go Memorandum No. 2113- Instructions regarding treatment of open heart surgery cases - out of state Go Ms No 98 - Raising of maximum ceiling limit from Rs.75,000 to Rs.1,00,000 for major ailments
- Go Ms No 175 -Admissibility of Medical Expenditure with 20% cut without referral from NIMS SVIMS in cases of emergencies Go Ms No 445 NIMS-Reimbursement of Expenditure �Simplification of procedures
- Go Ms No 544 - SVIMS -Eligibity for medical Reimbursement Go Ms No 580-Medical Treatment Cardiac Surgery
- Go Ms No 1274 - APIMA Rules 1972 - Amendments
08 January, 2013
07 January, 2013
04 January, 2013
02 January, 2013
01 January, 2013
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ సెలవు నిబంధనలు ( A.P.LEAVE RULES ) :: కూర్పు-సి.హెచ్.రవి, యు.టి.ఎఫ్.రాష్ట్ర కార్యదర్శిఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ సెలవు నిబంధనలు
Anticident Reports of SGT's of Prakasam Dist. Vide Progs.Rc.No. 3013 / A4 / 2009, Dated: 15-02-2011 of the D.E.O. Ongolehttps://groups.google.com/group/gunasri/attach/283da3bf6d81b5/Antecedents%20reports%20of%20SGTs.xlsx?part=0.1&authuser=0
IT Circular No. 20/2015 :: Income-tax deduction from salaries during the Financial Year 2015-16 under section 192 of the Income-tax Act, 1961IT Circular No. 20/2015 :: Income-tax deduction from salaries during the Financial Year 2015-16 under section 192 of the Income-tax Act, 19...
HYDERABAD: The Chief Minister Mr N Kiran Kumar Reddy today thanked the Union Minister for Human Resources Development, Kapil Sibal for ...