ITEACHERZ QUICK VIEW

04 August, 2013

A new Blog From iteacherz started and Requesting Related Data From Science Teachers

Dear Readers, 
           Recently I have started a new blog scienceteacherz.blogspot.in for sake of science teachers because the syllabus changed recently according to NEET syllabus and we have to get reviewed our subject accordingly.
           Hence I Request all interesting science teachers to send me the Data you have i.e pictures, articles, Question papers, PPT's, Videos and lessonplans through my mail ID srinivasarao.thanga@gmail.com
           I will Publish all those files with the name and address of teachers those who prepared them.
           Here you can have a look on my blog by clicking the following link.  

scienceteacherz

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your useful information. Do write More about Neet exam. To crack the best Neet score do visit neet ug coaching in Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts