Read the following:-
1) G.O.Rt.No. 3956, G.A.(Poll.A) Department, dated:05.12.2014.
2) From President, AP Secretariat Association, Hyderabad , Representation dt.03.03.2015
1. In the G.O. 1st read above, Government have issued orders declaring 05.03.2015 (Thursday) as General Holiday on the occasion of HOLI.
2. In the letter 2nd read above, the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association, Hyderabad has requested to change the holiday to 06.03.2015 on the Occasion of Holi instead of 05.03.2015 declared earlier.
3. The Government, after careful consideration of the matter, have decided to change the General Holiday on the occasion of HOLI on 06.03.2015 (Friday) instead of 05.03.2015 (Thursday). Accordingly, the following notification is issued and shall be published in the extra-ordinary Gazette of Andhra Pradesh State:
4. In partial modification of the orders issued in G.O.Rt.No.3956, General Administration (Poll.A) Department, dated 05.12.2014, notifying the General Holidays and Optional Holidays, the Government hereby declare 06.03.2015 (Friday) as General Holiday on the occasion of HOLI instead of 05.03.2015 (Thursday), declared earlier.
Download G.O.RT.No.651, Dt: 4-3-15