ITEACHERZ QUICK VIEW
26 March, 2015
23 March, 2015
2.Enter your details in Orange color Cells only
3.Enter Name of the Room & Strength
4.It is useful upto 18 rooms only
5.Maximum allotment Roll Nos in a room is 30 candidates only
6.It is useful for No. of Invigilators below 20 only
Download SSC Examination Centre Software for March 2015
22 March, 2015
Lr.Rc.No.216, Dated:13.3.15 :: Guidelines on Implementation and monitoring of School Health Programme in each school
1. Meeting on16-12-2014 held with the Commissioner, Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department, Koti, Sultan Bazar, Hyderabad.
2. Meeting held with Project Coordinator of NHM of RBSK on 11-03-2015.
3. Lr.Rc.No.216/SSA/SH/BL/C5/2010, dated:30.12.2014 of this office.
Kind attention is invited to the subject and reference cited above. The Project Officers / District Educational Officers of 13 districts are requested to pay attention on implementation of RBSK School Health Programme in concerned district.
The Commissioner of Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department vide reference cited issued Guidelines and instructions to District Medical Officer & Health Officer on implementation of RBSK(Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram) in all schools. They also "Observing every Thursday has School Health Day" and distributing the WIFS(weekly Iron Folic Acid) Supplementary to every child after lunch.
1. 1st to 5th class - Small doses.
2. 6th to Higher Level - Large doses.
May be administrated in each school for each student and also 10 tables to each student may be stocked at disposal of HM of each school, and also requested to send the status report on the following points.
* Status on students Screening.
* No. of students Referred.
* No. of students Treated.
Identification of Chinnari Doctors in each class / section of the school to create awareness on health habits (Swasthya Lahari). Formation of Arogya clubs in each school up to Upper Primary to Higher Level.
The Project Officers / District Educational Officers are requested to position the PETs / PDs as Health coordinators to coordinate with health team at school point in concerned district (Vide reference 3rd cited).
The POs / DEOs are requested to coordinate with DM & HOs at district level and also issue instructions to MEOs / HMs at mandal level to coordinate with concerned PHC Doctors / Liaison Officers of RBSK in implementation of the said programme and also school wise children data may be send to State Project Office ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) & Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department ( email@example.com ) to Monitor with Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department at State Level.
Download Lr.Rc.No.216/SSA/SH/BL/(C5)A5/2010, Dated:13.03.2015
Guidelenes on IEDSS Implementation
Rc.No:23/SSA/A3/2014, Dt:27.02.2015 :: Relaxation for Single teacher schools for not attending the complex meetings on 23,24 March 2015
This office Progs Rc. No.23/SSA/A3/2014,Dt.23.08.2014
All the District Educational Officers, Project Officers of SSA, and DIET Principals in the State are hereby informed that as per the Progs reference cited above, orders were issued to conduct School Complex meetings for single teacher schools from 3.00Pm to 5.00 Pm.
Further the DEOs, and POs are informed that due to the presence of single teacher in some of the schools, the DEOs, POs are requested to exempt them from attending School Complex Meetings and also they are informed, if possible, conduct the School Complex meetings to single teacher schools at near by school complex after school hours with the available Recourse person on the agenda items.
Download Rc.No:23/SSA/A3/2014, Dt:27.02.2015
Prog.Rc.No.2660/A4/SSA/2014, Dt.19-02-15 :: Instructions on School Complex level trainings from 23.3.15 to 24.3.15
1)PRoc.Rc.No.23/SSA/A3/2014, Dt.01.08.2014 of the State Project Director, AP Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, Hyderabad.
2) Note orders of District Collector, Dt.18-10-2014.
In pursuance of the instructions issued in the references cited, advances has been released to 222 subject primary complexes, 2l UP maths complexes, 21 UP level science subject complexes and 7 Urdu complexes to meet the expenditure of school complex teacher trainings. All the Mandal Educational Officers, school complex chairpersons are informed that the following guidelines shall be followed in the utilization of advances and submit the bills immediately after the completion of school complex trainings for this academic year 2014-15.
• The advances are given to the school complex trainings conducted between the October -2014 to March -2015.
• Conveyance allowance Rs.30/- and working lunch Rs.35/- shall be paid to the each teacher who participated in the school complex training.
• Financial norms of teacher trainings shall be followed.
• Documentation of school complex trainings shall be submitted.
• Feedback report along with targets and achievements to be submitted to DPO.
• Complex meetings should organize without any hindrance to regular school activities.
• Complex meetings are to be conducted as per the schedule and guidelines communicated by State Project Director from time to time without fail.
• No. of teachers allotted and amount released was shown in the annexure -1 to each school complex.
Therefore all the Mandal Educational Officers, school complex chairpersons in the district are requested to conduct the complex level trainings to teachers in an effective manner and submit feed back report with target and achievement to the undersigned. Further school complex chairpersons are requested to submit the expenditure bills immediately after the completion of school complex training in the month of March, 2015.
Download Prog.Rc.No.2660, Dt.19-02-15
School Complex Schedule
21 March, 2015
Click on following appropriate button to download Hall-Tickets
ఉగాదినాడు షడ్రుచుల సమ్మేళనం - తీపి, పులుపు, కారం, ఉప్పు, వగరు, చేదు అనే ఆరు రుచులు కలసిన ఉగాది పచ్చడి తింటారు. సంవత్సరం పొడుగునా ఎదురయ్యే మంచి చెడులను, కష్ట సుఖాలను సంయమనంతో స్వీకరించాలన్న సందేశాన్ని ఉగాది పచ్చడి ఇస్తుంది. ఈ పచ్చడి కొరకు చెరకు, అరటి పళ్ళు, మామిడి కాయలు, వేప పువ్వు, చింతపండు, జామకాయలు, బెల్లం మొదలగునవి వాడుతుంటారు.
ఉగాది పచ్చడికి మన శాస్త్రాలలో "నింబ కుసుమ భక్షణం" మరియు "అశోకకళికా ప్రాశనం " అని వ్యవహరించే వారు.ఋతు మార్పు కారణంగా వచ్చే వాత,కఫ ,పిత్త దోషాలను హరించే ఓఉషధంగా ఉగాది పచ్చడి తినే ఆచారం ఆరంభమైంది.ఉగాది పచ్చడిని శాస్త్రీయంగా తయారు చేసే పద్దతిలో ఉప్పు'వేపపువ్వు,చింతపండు,బెల్లం,పచ్చిమిరప కాయలు,మామిడి చిగుళ్ళు మరియు అశోక చిగుళ్ళు వేసి చేసేవాళ్ళు.ఈ పచ్చడిని శ్రీరామ నవమి వరకు తినాలని శాస్త్రాలు చెబుతున్నాయి.
త్వామష్ఠ శోక నరాభీష్ట
నిబామి శోక సంతప్తాం
మమ శోకం సదా కురు
ఈ మంత్రం చదువుతూ ఉగాది పచ్చడి తినాలని శాస్త్రాలు చెప్తున్నాయి.ఉగాది పచ్చడి చేసే ఆచారం ఆహారం లో ఉండే ఓఉషధ గుణాన్ని,వృక్షసంరక్షణ అవసరాన్ని,ఆయుర్వేదానికి ఆహారానికి గల సంభందాన్ని చెప్పాడమే కాక హిందూ పండుగలకు,ఆచారాలకు సముచిత ఆహారానికి గల సంబంధాన్ని చాటిచెప్తుంది.
ఇంతకీ ఉగాది పచ్చడి ఎలా చెయ్యాలి :-
మంచి నవనవ లాడే మామిడికాయ (ఓ మాదిరి పరిమాణం కలది), ఓ పదిహేను వందల వేపుపుతకాడలు, గోలీ అంత కొత్త చింతపండు, కొత్త బెల్లం, రెండు పచ్చిమిరపకాయలు, ఒక అరటిపండు మరియూ ఉప్పు, నీళ్లు (వంద మిల్లీ లీటర్లు).
ముందుగా, వేపపూతని కాడల నుండి వేరు చేస్కుని, పూతలోంచి చిన్న చిన్న అప్పుడప్పుడే బయటకి వస్తున్న వేపకాయల్ని వేరుచేస్కోవాలి. కాబట్టి, ఒక పెద్ద సంచినిండా పూత తెస్తే ఓ దెసెడు నిజమైన పూత వస్తుంది. సరే ఈ పూతని సిద్ధంగా పెట్టుకో.
అయ్యాక, మామిడికాయని చక్కగా చిన్న చిన్న ముక్కలుగా తరుక్కో. గోలీ అంత చింతపండులో ఒక ౧౦౦ మిల్లీలీటర్ల నీళ్ళు పోసి నానబెట్టు. ఒక పసినిమిషాల తర్వాత పిసికేసి, పిప్పి పారేసి ఆ చింతపండు గుజ్జుని పక్కనపెట్టుకో. ఇప్పుడు బెల్లాన్ని గుండ్రాయితో బాగా నలిపివెయ్యి. దాన్ని చింతపండు గుజ్జులో కలిపేసేయి. అయ్యక, మిర్చిని సన్నగా తరుక్కో. అరటిపండు తొక్క తీసేసి ద్వారం దగ్గర పడేయ్. బయటకి వెళ్ళేప్పుడు సరదాగా జారిపడొచ్చు. అరటిపండుని చిన్న చిన్న ముక్కలుగా తరిగేస్కో. ఇప్పుడు ఆ చింతపండు, బెల్లం గుజ్జులో మిగతా పదార్ధాలన్ని వేసి ఒక అరస్పూన్ ఉప్పు వేసి కలుపు. లాగించు. అందరికీ పెట్టు. పెట్టి పారిపో లేకపోతే ఇది పచ్చాడా అని నాలుగిస్తారు.
1. Repn.No.253-B/RUPPAP/14, dated 09.02.2015 of Rastriya Upadhyaya Panditha Parishad, AP, Hyderabad
2. G.O.Ms.No.11, Edn., dated 23.01.2009
3. G.O.Ms.No.12, Edn., dated 23.01.2009 read with G.O.Ms.No.4 Edn., dated 09.01.2012
4. G.O.Ms.No.15 Education (SE-Ser.lt) Department, Dated:07.02.2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.16 Education (SE-Ser.II) Department. Dated:07.02.2015.
All the District Educational Officers and Regional Joint Directors of School Education in the State are informed that, the Rastriya Upadhyaya Panditha Parishad, AP, Hyderabad have requested to issue orders for according promotions every month as stipulated in the rules to the Language Pandits and School Assistants.
All the District Educational Officers and Regional Joint Directors of School Education In the State are further informed that, the Government after bifurcation of this State have imposed a general ban on all promotions at all levels in G.O.RLNo.214i/ SAD, Sated 16.05.2014. Later the Government have relaxed ban in respect of District Level Posts and Zonal posts in G.O.R,.No.2676, GAD, dated 23.07.2014 and G.O_Rt.No. 2759, GAD, dated 01.08.2014 respectively.
As per the request of the Teacners Association proposals were sent to Government for amending the service rules, with regard to the proposals to the posts of School Assistant Languages etc. The said matter was under examination of the Government. The Rastriya Upadhyava Panditha Parishad have requested to stop the promotions to the School Assistant (Languages) and Language Pandits till the amendments are received from the Government, accordingly, instructions have been issued to all the concerned by this office in Proc. Rc.No. 374/Est.IV 11/2014 dated 04.08.2014 with instructions to accord promotions as ordered by the Government to all the posts except the promotions related to Languages and Language Pandits
Government have issued necessary amendments G.O.Ms.No. 15 & 16 Edn., (Ser.II), Dept. dated 07.02.2015 to the adhoc Service Rules of the teachers working in Government / Zilla Parishads with regard to the promotions to the posts of School Assistants (Languages) etc.
In the circumtances and keeping in view of the request of the Rastriya Upadhyaya Panditha Parishad, and the District Educational Officers and Regional Joint Directors of School Education in the State are instructed to take necessary action with regard to promotions to all the posts as per G.O.Ms.No.67, Edn., dated 20.11.2010.
This has the approval of Commissioner of School Education. Andhra Pradesh. Hyderabad.
Download Rc.No.181/Estt.2-1/2015 :: Dt:16.03.2015
16 March, 2015
15 March, 2015
Rc.No.2990, Dt: 13.3.15 :: District Level Monitoring teams to monitor SSA activities in Prakasam District
Rc.No.2990/SSA/A4/2014, Dated: -03-2015 :: APSSA, Prakasam District - District Level Monitoring teams to monitor SSA activities in all mandals of Prakasam District - Orders - Issued.
Ref: Rc.No.143/SSA/A3/2014, Dt.29.10.2014 of the State Project Director, SSA,AP, Hyderabad.
In pursuance of the orders issued in the reference cited, the following DIETstaff, Sectoral Officers and Assistant Sectoral Officers and DRGs are deputed to monitor theSSA activities in allotted Mandals on 17.03.2015 to 18.03.2015.
Further the District Level Monitoring team members are instructed to submittheir monitoring reports to the undersigned on or before 20.03.2015. The AMO ofthis office is instructed to supervise the District Level Monitoring team visit andsubmit the consolidate report to the undersigned. TA, DA and Honorarium will bepaid as per SSA norms.
14 March, 2015
DSC- 2014 School Assistant English Question Paper With Key
DSC- 2014 School Assistant Mathematics Question Paper
DSC- 2014 School Assistant Mathematics Question Paper With Key
DSC- 2014 School Assistant Physical Science Question Paper
DSC- 2014 School Assistant Physical Science Question Paper With Key
DSC- 2014 School Assistant Biology Question Paper
DSC- 2014 School Assistant Biology Question Paper With Key
DSC- 2014 School Assistant Social Question Paper
DSC- 2014 School Assistant Social Question Paper With Key
DSC-2014 School Assistant Hindi Question Paper
DSC- 2014 SGT Question Paper
DSC- 2014 SGT Question Paper with Key
DSC- 2014 School Assistant Telugu Question Paper
DSC- 2014 School Assistant Telugu Question Paper With Key
G.O.RT.No.727, Dt:10.3.15 :: Declaration of local Holiday, if necessary, on before the day, day of poll & on Counting Dayof votes for MLC Elections
Read the following:
1. From the E.C.I., New Delhi, Press Note No.ECI/PN/16/2015, dated 11.02.2015.
2. From the E.C.I., New Delhi, Letter No.322/AP-TL-LC/2015-CC&BE, dated: 24.02.2015.
1.In the reference 1st read above, the Election Commission of India has announced the schedule for Biennial Elections to A.P. Legislative Council from 2 Teachers’ Constituencies in East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur Districts in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Further, vide its letter 2nd read above, the Commission has revised the date of poll and date of counting. As per the revised schedule the poll will be held on 22.03.2015 (Sunday) and counting of the votes will be on 25.03.2015 (Wednesday).
2. In this context, the Government hereby authorize the Collectors & District Magistrates of East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Guntur Districts to declare a local holiday, if necessary, on the day of poll 25.03.2015 (Sunday), on the day before the day of poll 21.03.2015 (Saturday) and the day fixed for counting 25.03.2015 (Wednesday) for the Offices / Institutions where polling and counting centres are established for the ongoing biennial Elections to A.P. Legislative Council from East-West Godavari Teachers’and Krishna-Guntur Teachers’ Constituencies. On local holidays the Treasuries, SubTreasuries
and all other offices/institutions in the District will however function as usual.
Download G.O.RT.No. 727, Dated:10.03.2015
Therefore all the District Educational Officers in the state are instructed to initiate “Weekly Cleanliness Drive” in all the schools in the district.
• The headmasters may be given instructions for taking up the responsibility and ensuring the cleanliness of the school premises fixing a particulars day of the week as cleanliness day (Wednesday).
• The Districts are also instructed to coordinate with the concerned department for providing running water to the Schools.
• Wherever it is not possible to access RWS the District Educational Officers are requested to ensure that overhead sintex tanks are provided to all the toilets in the schools.
• These tanks must be regularly filled up with water by engaging the services of the private water tanker suppliers at the mandal level.
• These expenditure met from the School grants or any other amount available.
• Also involve the community wherever possible.
The above instructions should be strictly followed for creating hygienic environment in the schools.
AP Govt All Websites :: Rc.No.51, Dt:13-3-15, Half Day schools from dt.16.3.15, 8.00am to 12.30pm
1st bell : 07.45
prayer : 07.50-08.00
1st period : 08.00-08.40
2nd period : 08.40-09.20
3rd period : 09.20-10.0
4th period : 10.20-11.00
5th period : 11.00-11.40
6th period : 11.40-12.30
Download Rc.No.02, dt.13.3.2015
09 March, 2015
DIGI LOCKER :: An online locker facility to store important documents securely, Provided by Govt of INDIA
* What is DigiLocker?
Dedicated personal storage space, linked to each resident’s Aadhaar number. DigiLocker can be used to securely store e-documents as well as store Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) link of e documents issued by various issuer departments. The e-Sign facility provided as part of DigiLocker system can be used to digitally sign e-documents.
* How does DigiLocker work?
To Sign-up for the DigiLocker you need to have an Aadhaar and mobile number registered with Aadhaar. Type your Aadhaar number and the captcha code. After clicking signup button, an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the registered mobile number and email-id. Enter OTP and click on “Validate OTP” button to complete the sign up and login.
* How is DigiLocker going to help
It will minimize the use of physical documents and will provide authenticity of the e-documents It will provide secure access to Govt. issued documents. It will also reduce administrative overhead of Govt. departments and agencies and make it easy for the residents to receive services
Send your queries to :
Click here for more details.
A REAL ANALYSIS ON CENTRAL BUDGET - A MUST READ TOPIC FOR EVERY EDUCATED CITIZEN OF INDIA.
సామ్రాజ్యవాదుల కోసం తయారు చేసిన శ్వేతపత్రం, బడ్జెట్ 2015-16 -(1)
Read More @
Analysis - 1 on Budget 2015-16 by జాతీయ, అంతర్జాతీయ వార్తలు
ఎం.ఎన్.సిల డిమాండ్లు నెరవేర్చే బడ్జెట్ 2015-16 -(2)
08 March, 2015
RC.NO:156/VE /2015, Dt:5-3-15 :: C&DSE released guidelines for All HMs to conduct “Weekly Cleanliness Drive” in all the schools
Weekly Cleanliness Drive guidelines:
2. The Districts are also instructed to coordinate with the concerned department for providing running water to the Schools.
3. Wherever it is not possible to access RWS the DEOs are requested to ensure that overhead sintex tanks are provided to all the toilets in the schools
4. These tanks must be regularly filled up with water by engaging the services of the private water tanker suppliers at the mandal level.
5. These expenditure met from the School grants or any other amount available.
6. Also involve the community wherever possible.
C&DSE Ordered the above instructions should be strictly followed for creating hygienic environment in the schools.
Rc.No.443/B/C&T/SCERT/20I4, Dated: 5-3-2015 :: SCERT. AP, Hyderabad - Right to Education Act-2009 - Implementation of School timings as per RTE Guidelines - Modified School timings - Time Table - Reg.
1. CSE RC. No. 141/B1/SCERT/2014., dated 11-8-20I4.
2. Note from C.M.Office M.P.No.70/J5/2015,dt 14-2-2015.
3. Proceedings of the Commissioner of School Education Rc. No. 36/A&I/20I4, dt. 7-2-2015.
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the Slate are informed that implement modified school timings under all managements.
In this connection all schools should follow the modified school timings and time schedule as mentioned in the Annexures. All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State instructed to inform all the managements to follow the new school timings and time schedule without any deviation. There is no change in Subject wise periods allotment (48 periods for primary, 54 periods for Upper Primary and High Schools) as mentioned in Academic calendar.
Encl : Annexurel: Primary school timetable
Annexure2: Upper Primary school timetable
Annexure3: High School timetable
07 March, 2015
G.O.RT.No.476, Dated:07-03-2015 :: Extension of due date upto 31.3.2015 to present bills prior to 2.6.2014
G.O.RT.No.476, FINANCE (Budget.II)) DEPARTMENT, Dated: 07 -03 -2015 :: A.P. State Reorganization Act, 2014 – Certain arrears and other claims pertaining to the period prior to bifurcation of the erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh i.e., 02-06-2014 –Extension of time to present the bills - Orders – Issued.
Read the following:
1. A.P. Reorganization Act. 2014.
2. G.O.Rt. No. 243, Fin (TFR) Dept., Dt. 22.07.2014 of Govt. of Telangana.
3. G.O. Rt. 2597, Finance (Budget-II) Department, Dt. 21.10.2014.
4. G.O.Rt. No.8, Finance (Budget-II) Department, Dt. 02.01.2015.
5. G.O.Rt. No. 183, Finance (Budget.II) Department, Dt.31.01.2015
6. Letter from AP NGO’s Association Dt. 03.03.2015
O R D E R:
1. In the G.O. 3rd read above, orders were issued for completion of the submission and passing of arrear bills pertaining to the period prior to bifurcation of erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh by 31.12.2014 and further extended up to 28.02.2015 vide G.Os 4th and 5th read above.
2. In the reference 6th read above, the AP NGO’s Association brought to the notice of the Government that, still there are cases for clearance and employees are facing difficulty due to expiry of time limit.
3. Government, after careful consideration of the matter, hereby extend the period of submission and passing of bills of arrears and other claims pertaining to the period prior to bifurcation of erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh i.e. prior to 02.06.2014, up to 31st March, 2015.
4. All departments shall comply with the above orders to clear such claims.
How to reset cps/pran password
1. Password should be like syed@1111 less than
14digit (name symbol number) and have to
conform in the next column
2. After filling the mandatory fields ( * Marked
Fields are Mandatory) click on Generate OTP
3. An One Time Password ( OTP) comes to our
Registered Phone Number
4. Enter the OTP at asked place then there will
appear a message Successfully completed
5. Again u go to CPS Fund Value Page
6. There u enter your PRAN Number and your
password you have give there.
7. You will enter to your PRAN Account and you
will be asked to reset password again
8. Reset your password as explained before
9. Congratulations you have Successfully reset
your PRAN/ CPS Password
Thanks to Mr.Sanjeevudu Pendekanti (My FB Friend) to share the nice and useful information
05 March, 2015
Download G.O.RT.No.651, Dt: 4-3-15 :: Declaration of General Holiday on the Occasion of HOLI on 06.03.2015 (Friday) instead of 05.03.2015 (Thursday)
Read the following:-
1) G.O.Rt.No. 3956, G.A.(Poll.A) Department, dated:05.12.2014.
2) From President, AP Secretariat Association, Hyderabad , Representation dt.03.03.2015
1. In the G.O. 1st read above, Government have issued orders declaring 05.03.2015 (Thursday) as General Holiday on the occasion of HOLI.
2. In the letter 2nd read above, the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association, Hyderabad has requested to change the holiday to 06.03.2015 on the Occasion of Holi instead of 05.03.2015 declared earlier.
3. The Government, after careful consideration of the matter, have decided to change the General Holiday on the occasion of HOLI on 06.03.2015 (Friday) instead of 05.03.2015 (Thursday). Accordingly, the following notification is issued and shall be published in the extra-ordinary Gazette of Andhra Pradesh State:
4. In partial modification of the orders issued in G.O.Rt.No.3956, General Administration (Poll.A) Department, dated 05.12.2014, notifying the General Holidays and Optional Holidays, the Government hereby declare 06.03.2015 (Friday) as General Holiday on the occasion of HOLI instead of 05.03.2015 (Thursday), declared earlier.
Download G.O.RT.No.651, Dt: 4-3-15
02 March, 2015
G.O.Rt.No.113, Dt. 28-2-15 :: Reimbursement facility to the employees / pensioners of AP is Extended up to 30.4.2015
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.159, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.22-12-2014.
2. Representation from the Chairman, JAC, Employees, Teachers, Workers
and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, Dated .25-02-2015
O R D E R:
1. In the Government orders 1st read above, following orders were issued in
para 3 of (v) in respect of Employees Health Scheme. “The Employees Health scheme and medical reimbursement system under APIMA Rules, 1972 shall run parallel till 28-02-2015 and the medical claims of the employees / pensioners under reimbursement system shall be processed in accordance with the APIMA Rules, 1972 and the orders issued thereunder”
2. In the letter 2nd read above the Chairman, Joint Action Committee,
Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh has requested
Chef Secretary to Government to extend the above provision upto 30-4-2015 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
3. Government after careful examination hereby extend the reimbursement
facility as indicated para 3 of (v) in the G.O. 1st read above upto 30-4-2015.
4. All concerned are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
Download G.O.Rt.No.113, Dt. 28-2-15
26 February, 2015
G.O.MS.No.227, Dt: 26.12.14 :: APTC Volume II – Forms – Deletion of certain forms – Amendment – Orders – Issued
Read the following:-
1. Government Memo.No.1559-A/48/TFR/2014, dated 11.09.2014 of Finance (TFR) Department.
2. From the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P.Hyderabad letter
No.I.1/21333/2009, dated 03.11.2014.
In the reference 1st read above, Government have been requested the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad to examine the existing Forms and to recommend for deletion/omission which are not in operation for the present.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad as recommended to continue/omission of certain forms.
3. The following existing provisions of Forms under Volume-II of Andhra Pradesh Treasury Code have become obsolete:
Download G.O.MS.No.227, Dated: 26 .12.2014
G.O.MS.No.19, Dt: 25.2.15 :: Revised guidelines on “PRATIBHA” award Scheme for promoting Quality and Excellence in Education
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.207, Higher Education (EC.1) dept, dt:28.06.1999.
2. G.O.Ms.No.51 Education (SE-Exams) Department, dt:24.08.1999.
3. Govt.Memo.No.10228/E.C.I/2000-3, dt: 14.05.2001.
4. G.O.Ms.No.12 higher Education (EC-1) department, Dt: 1.02.2005
5. Commissioner of School Edn. Lr.Rc.No.6/VE-4/2013, dt:16.08.2014,
22.01.2015 & 20.02.2015.
1. The Government of Andhra Pradesh in its endeavour to promote quality and excellence in education have introduced the scheme of “Pratibha Awards”. Under this scheme, meritorious students who excel in the SSC Public Examinations will be awarded with a merit certificates, a memento and scholarships to meet the cost of Higher Education.
2. The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad in the
reference 5th read above has submitted the proposal to the Government for issue of revised guidelines on “Pratibha Scholarship awards”:
3. Government after carefully examination of the matter duly considering the
proposal of Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad and in partial
modification of the orders issued in the references 1st to 4th read above hereby issue the following revised guidelines:
1. In every mandal, 6 students will be given Pratibha Awards for their highest score in class X (the preceding Academic Year) one each for BC, SC,ST, one for the Girl Student and two for OC. Pratibha Scholarship amount for the
selected Awardee will be given in one instalment only @ Rs.20,000/- per
awardee as detailed below:
2. The selection list of the students shall be prepared based on the merit list
furnished by the Director of Govt. Examinations keeping in view of the
guidelines issued in G.O.Ms.No.207, Higher Education (EC.I) Dept., dated:
28.06.1999 & G.O.Ms.No.51 Education (SE-Exams) Dept., dt:24.08.1999.
3. The guidelines issued in G.O.Ms.No.51 Edn (SE.Exams) Dept, dated:24.08.1999 shall be followed while selecting the students basing on the Grade Point Average (GPA) obtained in SSC Examinations instead of marks mentioned in the said G.O. In case there is a tie in the students GPA, the students shall be selected based on the date of birth whoever is elder. If Date of Birth is also same, students will be selected on the preferential order of ST/SC/BC & OC.
4. The students shall be selected for Pratibha Award irrespective of ceiling limit of income as prescribed in G.O.Ms.No.12 Higher Education (EC.I) Dept, Dated:
5. The receipt of the award amount need not be linked to other welfare
scholarship amounts received by the candidate by virtue of their other Social /
Physical disadvantages, as the main objective of the scheme is to recognise the
merit and for encouraging continuity in their studies/study.
6. A State function shall be organized by the Commissioner of School Education
instead of District Level to facilitate the Awardees.
7. All the candidates selected for Pratibha Awards shall be given (a) a cash memo for Rs.20,000/- (b) a certificate and (c) memento.
8. Lump sum amount paid to the students for meeting the costs of travel, boarding and lodging should also be enhanced as per the present rates.
9. The State Level function shall be organised every year in the month of
10. The cash award shall be paid only after admission of the candidate into higher studies and after furnishing of the confirmation by the concerned competent authority.
4. The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad is directed to implement the scheme of “Pratibha Awards” with the above revised guidelines to the meritorious students with immediate effect.
5. The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad shall take further necessary action accordingly.
Download G.O.MS.No.19, SCHOOL EDUCATION (GENL.) DEPARTMENT, Dated: 25-02-2015
SSC Pratibha Awards AP List
Pratibha awards student profarma
25 February, 2015
21 February, 2015
G.O.RT.No.22 , Dt:20-02-2015 :: Guidelines to Supply of best quality of Rice from MLS Points to the Hostels /Colleges/ Schools/Kasturba Schools run by SSA
Read the following
1. G.O.Ms.No.282 F, CS & CA (CS-IV) Department, Dated: 02.06.1997.
2. G.O.Ms.No.11 CA, F & CS (CS-I) Department, Dated:07.05.2013.
1. Government in the G.O. 1st read above, have issued orders for supply of rice at the rate of Rs. 4/- per K.G., with effect from 01.06.1997 to all Hostels, Ashram Schools and Residential Schools, Residential Junior Colleges of SC & BC categories and other institutions under the control of Social Welfare Department and other institutes under the control of Women Development and child Welfare Department.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, orders were issued to supply rice to all premetric, post-metric hostels run by the departments mentioned in the G.O., @ Rs.1-00 per kg.
3. Now instances have come to the notice of the Government that the rice released from the MLS points to hostels and other welfare institutions are of not good variety and in certain instances the rice released are also with infestation. The concerned agencies, public representatives and inmates of the hostels and other institutions are complaining about the quality of the cooked food with the said rice.
4. The Government have reviewed the supply of Rice from Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited., MLS Points to the Welfare Hostels and after consideration of the entire matter hereby issue the following guidelines for
supply of best quality of rice to the welfare hostels/ Colleges/ Schools/Kasturba Schools run by SSA in addition to the guidelines already in practice.
1. The MLS Points should earmark best quality of rice received and available for issue to the welfare hostels.
2. The rice stocks under issue to Hostels should be totally free from infestation.
3. The Hostel Wardens should be permitted to select the best variety of rice available in the MLS points and rice should be released as per their choice.
4. MLS point in-charges should keep rice stocks in such a manner to provide opportunity to the Wardens to select the best quality rice within the available stocks at MLS point.
5. The Hostel wardens shall lift the stocks on priority between 15th to 20th of the month, before commencement of the PDS issues. The MLS point in charges should release the rice stocks in that period only.
6. The rice stocks issued towards welfare Hostels are to be despatched directly to the Welfare Hostel points. The departments shall make arrangements for transport of rice from MLS Point to hostels on their own.
7. The Welfare Departments shall put in place an oversight mechanism comprising of parents and / or SHG members to periodically monitor the stocks position, cooking practices etc., so as to ensure that well cooked rice is served to the Hostel inmates.
8. The Commissioner of Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad / Vice Chairman and Managing Director, A.P. State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Hyderabad shall issue instructions accordingly to the concerned district authorities to follow the above guidelines scrupulously.
Download G.O.RT.No.22, Dt:20-02-2015
Any arrears of salary paid or allowed in the previous year by or on behalf of an employer
or a former employer, if not charged to income-tax for any earlier previous year will
be charged to IT this year.
CPS-CSS Arrears Principle Amount is the DA Arrears which was already charged to I.T in
those years, so now it need not be shown this year again.
But the profit, which is the interest amount should be charged to IT Returns
Download Circular No 17/2014 :: GUIDELINES FOR SALARIED EMPLOYEES TO PAY TAX DURING 2014- 15 FY
20 February, 2015
National Vaccine Reminder is a free service.
Just SMS your child's name and date of birth to 566778 in the following format:-
Immunize[space] child's name [space] child's date of birth.
Immunize Krishna 01-01-2015
Reminder for every vaccination of the child will be SMSed to you 2 days in advance.
This will continue till your child is 12 years old.
You can Recieve a confirmation within 1 hour.
To stop the service send "Immunize stop" to 566778.
SMS will start from next immunization date.
Gift your child a healthy life...
One SMS Costs Rs.3.00
19 February, 2015
Rc.No.13, Dt:18.2.15 :: Teleconference from APSSA through MANA TV on 19-02-2015 to all MEOs and SCHMs in the State
Ref:- This office U.O.Note.No.4079/AP/SSA/DEC/A2/14Dt.27.06.2014
All the District Educational Officers and Project Officers, of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan and DIET Principals in the State are informed that a teleconference is scheduled on 19-02-2015 from 10.00Am to 4.30 PM through MANA TV conducting by Pedagogy, SSA. A.P on implementation of PINDICS and Dissemination of SLAS 2014-15 results, to all Sectoral officers of DPO, MEOs, School Complex HMs, MRGs and SRGs in the State.
The objective of the teleconference is to get the clarity and awareness on PINDICS. All the teachers can be assessed by complex HMs and the SCHMs award grades to teachers basing on their performance. The POs are requested to communicate the same grades to State Project Office by March 2015 in the prescribed format.
The dissemination of State Level Achievement Survey (SLAS) result is also one of the agenda items of the teleconference. After the completion of the teleconference the DEOs, POs and DIET principals are requested to organise meetings with DIET faculty, SRGs and educational experts in your respective Districts to prepare the action plan/Strategies basing on State Level Achievement Survey (SLAS) result and implement the recommendations to improve the quality in your respective Districts.
After the completion teleconference all the DEOs & POs are directed to plan and conduct the school complex meetings at Primary & UP level as per agenda items of teleconference in all the Telugu & Urdu complexes in the state.
Therefore, the DEOs and POs are requested to communicate all the above concerned to attend the teleconference by making the necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of teleconference at Mandal Level.
This has got the approval of State Project Director SSA. A.P.
Encl: Time table for teleconference
G.O.Ms.No:11, Dt.18.2.15 :: Notification by Governor to Biennial Elections to A.P.L.C Teacher Constituencies Under 1951 People Act (43 of 1951)
Name of Teachers’ Constituency
No. of members to be elected
East-West Godavari Teachers’ Constituency
Download G.O.Ms.No.:11, Dated:18thFebruary, 2015.
SCERT has released 10th class model papers based on new syllabus for all subjects. These model papers are prepared and based on new CCE patt...
Subject Wise Lesson Plans for Class 6 to 10 VI Class-Lesson-Plans (All Subjects) VII Class-Lesson-Plans (All Subjects...
HYDERABAD: The Chief Minister Mr N Kiran Kumar Reddy today thanked the Union Minister for Human Resources Development, Kapil Sibal for ...
బడిలో చదివే మీ అమ్మాయిలు వాటర్ తాగడం లేదా? తరచూ కడుపునొప్పితో బాధపడుతున్నారా? మూత్రవిసర్జన సమయంలో మంట పుడుతోందని చెబుతున్నారా? బడి...
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ సెలవు నిబంధనలు ( A.P.LEAVE RULES ) :: కూర్పు-సి.హెచ్.రవి, యు.టి.ఎఫ్.రాష్ట్ర కార్యదర్శిఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ సెలవు నిబంధనలు
SPOT VALUATION LIST OF PRAKASAM FOR 2012
1.This Programme is Useful for Regular Centres only 2.Enter your details in Orange color Cells only 3...
ZPPF Slips of Prakasam District for the year 2012-13 announced and can be downloaded now. The zppf number is your username. If your PF numb...